Payments Recorded not updating in Wave?

cmrivecmrive Member Posts: 3

Hi!

I've recorded a number of payments these past couple weeks, but they are not showing up in my Net Income or Profit & Loss sections in Wave online? Any idea what could be the problem? I have been having issues for a couple weeks now.

Thanks!

Comments

• ConnorMConnorM Member Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭

Hey @cmrive! I'd love to know a little more about what you're seeing with regards to these payments not appearing in your reports within Wave! Can you take a few screenshots for me of these transactions, as well as where you're expecting to see them within your reporting section? Feel free to blur out any sensitive information.

• cmrivecmrive Member Posts: 3

Good Morning Connor,

I was expecting to see the transactions in the Net Income section.

Is there any way I could schedule a call with someone in your team? I would like to know how long it takes for paid invoices to be reported in the charts and Net Income sections of the main Dashboard page.

Thank you,

Cecile

• BarsinBarsin Member, Moderator Posts: 2,041 ✭✭✭

Hey there @cmrive

For starters I apologize but we don't offer phone support for this type of issue over the community!
    My guess as to what the issue might be with your net income not showing up when you mark an invoice as paid is that it is already showing up as paid. This widget on your dashboard is accrual based. For those of you who don't know what this means, the second you create an invoice, the net income will show a profit even if it was not marked as paid just yet.

So with that being said, you expect that the amount will increase when you mark the invoice as paid, however it doesn't quite budge, since it's already showing an income for that amount on the date of the invoice creation.

Try creating a dummy invoice and check out whether the amount increases or not!