Options

Invoice archive

UHRP3UHRP3 Member Posts: 78 ✭✭

Hello,

As a land rule and for external audit, I would like to download and store all the invoice raised to all the customers. (Yes I am aware that collaborators can be added with certain roles)

Or Is it possible to archive all the invoice for the Wave defined financial year?

Regards

Comments

• Options
    AlexiaAlexia Member Posts: 3,314 ✭✭✭✭

Hi @UHRP3.

It isn't possible to download invoices in bulk in Wave. However, when you send invoices, you have the option to attach a PDF copy of the invoice to the email sent out, and to send a copy of it to yourself. By checking both of those boxes, you can insure you'll have PDF copies of each of your invoices sent to you.

You could also get a summary of those invoices through the Account Transactions report. If all of your invoices are categorized as Sales (as is the default setting) you can filter the report to only see your invoice payments for a given period, and save that report as PDF.

• Options

Hi @Alexia

We follow the same process as mentioned by you, but by this the payment made is not reflected on the attached invoice.

By checking both of those boxes, wave only mails the invoice copy to our self and once the customer pays or once we reconcile the bank with customer payment then the PDF do not have the payment made description e.g Payment on February X, XXXX (in case customer pays for multiples invoices) or Payment on February X, XXXX using a bank payment.(If the customer pays for single invoice)

Requirement: All the paid invoices to be download as PDF.

• Options
    AlexiaAlexia Member Posts: 3,314 ✭✭✭✭

Hi @UHRP3,

You could get all that information from your Account Transactions report, with the exception of the payment date. This is because Wave works in accrual accounting, which means that transactions are created at the creation of the invoice not at invoice payment.

Can you give me a bit more detail as to why this would not be enough in the context of your specific business?

I'm asking because the more information we can get about how the impact of a feature like this one, the better we'll be able to assess how to decide on which new features to build.

• Options

Hi @Alexia

Understood this thread can be closed