How to reconcile my my starting balance. Im so confused.

accounting4meaccounting4me Member Posts: 26

Hi there.
I have recently started my own business.
When i linked my business bank account to my wave account there was already a small amount of $6.59 in it. When I click in the reconciliation tab is says that my business bank account is unreconsiled in (red colour). When I click on reconcile is takes me to a page that says: transactions matched 0 of 0, statement balance $6.59, wave balance $0.00, difference $6.59.
There is no option or anything to click to try to fix this (as I want my starting balance to be $0.00).
As a possible solution I transferred the $6.59 out of my business account to see if it would make a difference and refreshed the link with my bank account with wave.
Still no difference. So I disconnected my account from wave and its still there, even though I removed the bank account. Then I tried reconnecting the bank account without any starting balance, I made sure to import data from today only and it hasn’t made any difference at all, even after deleting the account and connecting it again with a $0.00 balance. Can I please have some help. I really want this gone. Its driving me mad!

Comments