Recon

AnnetteAnnette Member Posts: 4

Hi, newbie here. My reconciliation dont seem to work. I did struggle to understand recon, did I brake it?

Comments

• AlexiaAlexia Member Posts: 3,314 ✭✭✭✭

Hi @Annette.

What seems to not be working? You can find a bit of a guide on bank reconciliations over here..

If your numbers simply don't match up, that means that you might have a transaction linked to the wrong account somewhere. You'd have to comb through your transactions, compare them to your bank statements and find the mistakes.

• AnnetteAnnette Member Posts: 4

Hi @Alexia, as soon as I try to open recon, the whole program freeze. I need to close the whole program and reopen. Everything works fine till I want to go into reconciliation and the program freeze again. Not responding. I tried leaving it to see if it will load eventually, with no success.

edited March 6, 2018

@Annette, have you tried clearing your browser's cache? Sometime, that fixes this kind of issue. We also recommend using either Chrome or Firefox, as they tend to be more stable.

If that doesn't work, can you access that page from another device?

Let me know if any of those solutions work, it'll give me a better idea of where to go next.

@Alexia cleaned cache, used chrome and another device, no success.

Hi @Annette.

I noticed that you're in South Africa. The reconciliation system doesn't recognize time zones which can cause a few issues. Can you try setting the time zone of your computer to EST and logging into Wave again.

Let me know if that helps, and if not, we'll escalate this.

edited March 18, 2018

@Alexia Hi, did not help.

• CharlotteCharlotte Member Posts: 671 admin

Hi @Annette thanks so much for following up and continuing to work with us. I wonder, could you share a screenshot with the developer console open? This might give us more insight into why this issue has persisted.