Options

How to generate a Payment Voucher

ChefDavidChefDavid Member Posts: 2

We could be paying for a freelancer or payment with no receipts. In order to document this scenario, a signed voucher could verify it.

Comments

• Options
    AlexLAlexL Member Posts: 2,869 ✭✭✭

Hey @ChefDavid . Can you give me some more info on this? To confirm, you're not running Payroll through Wave directly but when you pay a freelancer you want to be able to track it with a signed document of some sort?

• Options
    ChefDavidChefDavid Member Posts: 2
    Yes that’s the idea, thanks for replying AlexL. I run a training company and make payments to facilitators and freelancers like photographer which doesn’t have a company registered. How can I make payment & document the payment through wave?
  • Options
    AlexLAlexL Member Posts: 2,869 ✭✭✭

@ChefDavid Hmmm.. This isn't currently supported in Wave, although you could use what's available to you in Wave in the meantime (depending on how official of a document you need). If you wanted to create the Bill using the Bills product, and print it off using print screen, you could have your merchant sign directly onto the document to document the payment. This is definitely getting creative though as this function isn't currently supported.