Options

Third-Party Integrations

sentra_muliasentra_mulia Member Posts: 1

Dearest Wave Community,

I'm using JojonomicPro for managing my expense. In current acc software, I am able to connect the expense reimbursed with some personalized chart of account. Can I do the same thing with Wave.

Sincerely,
Dom

Comments

• Options
    KiharaKihara Member Posts: 1

I have been using wave to send money to a contact on my phone book. How do I make money transfer to some organization that has a paybill.no. "Lipa na mpesa" as the term used every where now in Kenya.

• Options
    AlexiaAlexia Member Posts: 3,314 ✭✭✭✭

Hi @sentra_mulia. We don't integrate with Jojonomic since we already offer a few similar features ourselves (notably, receipts management). Managing reimbursed expenses in Wave is painless, you would just have to create a transaction for the amount reimbursed and categorize it as a refund for a receipt. I can be done in just a few clicks.

If you're already importing your bank transactions automatically, you'd just have to find the appropriate transaction and categorize it appropriately.

• Options
    AlexiaAlexia Member Posts: 3,314 ✭✭✭✭

Hi @Kihara.

If you have a question that doesn't relate to the original post in a thread, please create a new thread in the appropriate category.

That being said, I think you might be looking at the wrong Wave. We're a financial services software company who specialize in helping small businesses. I think you might be looking for www.wave.com.