Options

Paypal

GreenGreen Member Posts: 2

Anyone having any problem importing from paypal account? Was used to us it bit can’t seemed importt.

Comments

• Options
    BarsinBarsin Member, Moderator Posts: 2,041 ✭✭✭

Hey @Green

I realized I merged another one of your posts with the UK bank disconnection, however it doesn't look like you're a UK user.

I think we should try some troubleshooting here:

Our PayPal integration can certainly experience some issues with importing transactions at times. I can assure you that you are not the first user to report that you are experiencing difficulties with this integration.I would recommend attempting to 'refresh' the connection using the following instructions:

Click Integrations, then click the pen icon to the right of the PayPal integration to edit that connection. When you open this window you will be able to adjust the date field to import from one day prior to the date you currently have listed. Doing this will act as a manual refresh and prompt the system to pull any transactions that have not been automatically imported.

If this does not resolve the issue, then, unfortunately, the connection is most likely broken, and as a result, it will be necessary to upload your PayPal transactions using a .CSV upload. I realize that this is far from ideal, but given the current state of our PayPal integrations, you may find that this approach causes fewer headaches in the long run. The first step will be to download your PayPal history HERE and then format the .CSV file so that it fits the format below:

01/01/2015, Description 1, -250
    01/02/2015, Description 2, 550.50
    01/02/2015, Description 3, -120.75

Uploading the resulting file should allow you to get all of your PayPal transactions recorded in Wave.

Another option would be to use Wave Connect, our Google Sheet add-on to get those PayPal transactions into Wave. You can learn more about Wave Connect and how to set it up HERE.

I hope that this has been of some help, and I apologize for any limitation on our end.