Unbalanced TB - erroneous transaction

PhilCPhilC Member Posts: 2

Hi there, I have a problem where there's a credit transaction of £500 showing up on my Trial Balance that doesn't actually exist within the nominal ledger. My Trial balance report is unbalanced by this £500. It shows up dated 30/08/19 but I've no way to view it to the delete this transaction. I've attached a picture of it below.

Can someone please help?
Thanks
Philip

Comments

• AlexLAlexL Member Posts: 2,869 ✭✭✭

Hey @PhilC . I checked your data on our end and made a small tweak to ensure that everything is displaying correctly. Feel free to take a look at your account and let me know if this did the fix.

• PhilCPhilC Member Posts: 2

Hey AlexL, thanks for this, checked there now and it's all sorted. Thank you. For future reference is this something I can correct myself or does it have to be done by 'WAVE'?

Thanks

• EmmaPEmmaP Member Posts: 639 ✭✭✭

Hey @PhilC! I'm glad to hear it is all sorted! This is something we have to do on our end. Sometimes if data isn't making sense then it could be that something isn't displaying correctly, so we take a look on the back end to make sure everything is in order! Of course, sometimes data is reflecting incorrectly because of incorrect accounting entries, so this does not always apply. Hope that helps :)