Unable to connect The Home Depot Revolving Charge Card

13smithra13smithra Member Posts: 4

I had to disconnect my HD card from my account since it was not updating. When I tried to connect again after putting in username, PW and answering questions, I keep getting the following message..."Please try connecting to a different account. There was a problem processing your request. Your account could not be connected at this time." After I exit another message pops up and states..."The connection is temporally down. We recommend waiting and connecting later for the best experience." Is this a problem with my CC account or something wrong with the connection. It's been a week since this happened and after emailing wave with my concern they gave me the same canned statement about trying to troubleshoot and connect but most of the info they sent was not applicable to my issue. Ticket number #1058445

edited November 11, 2019 in Bank Connections

Comments

• AlexLAlexL Member Posts: 2,869 ✭✭✭

Hey @13smithra . Looks like our support team is still in correspondence with you about this and they've let you know they're reaching out to our Central Banking team to take a deeper look. They'll update you in the ticket when they have more info!

• YaniYani Member Posts: 4

Hello I'm having the same issue. Has this been resolved?

• 13smithra13smithra Member Posts: 4
    Yes, my account has been working good with Wave for some time now. I’m not sure what the issue was but I did end up calling Home Depot credit card services and they did need some information inputted or corrected in their system but I’m not sure if that was the issue or the patches/security coding between wave and Home Depot credit card services.

Ok thank you, I'll try calling them if I can't get it resolved. Thanks for the response.

• BarsinBarsin Member, Moderator Posts: 2,041 ✭✭✭

Hey there folks @Yani @13smithra

Are these home depot business accounts or personal? I'm only seeing that we have a personal account connected with Home depot, but I'd love to get your insight as to what type of account you have with them! Thanks so much.

Mine is a business. Namely Commercial Revolving Card I believe through citibank. There is an option to connect to that but not going through.

And wave's error message is "This connection is temporarily down, we recommend waiting and connecting later for the best experience" But later never connects and same message. I've been trying for a week now.

Mine is the same as yani’s. It took awhile to get corrected and as mentioned earlier I’m not sure what the final fix was.
    I will mention it happened when my account was fairly new with Home Depot and Wave.
  • CalliePCallieP Member Posts: 439 admin

Hi @13smithra and @Yani , thanks for this insight here. If you're continuing to have issues with your bank connection and can confirm that the account is an option to connect, I would suggest submitting a ticket to our Support team, who will be able to investigate your unique account(s) more thoroughly.