Options

FinTechPRO - Dublin Ireland - How to onboard my clients on WAVE

FinTechPROFinTechPRO Member Posts: 2

Hi,
This is Jay Patel, Founder of Fintech Professionals (FinTechPRO) from Dublin Ireland. I am new to Wave and just started using for my own personal and business accounts. I want detailed guidance on how can I:

1. Onboard existing clients on WAVE
  2. How can I be a partner to market WAVE to many other potential clients in Dublin and the rest of the part of Ireland?
  3. Looking for a detailed explanation on how can I link the clients to my "Accountants Portal/ Console/ Dashboard" If there is any?

Are there tutorials or demo videos for using Wave to the expert level for accountants and bookkeepers?

Could anyone point me in the right direction?

Many thanks in advance.

Regards,
Jay Patel, ACA CFE CPA
FinTechPRO, Founder & Chief Officer
Dublin Ireland

Tagged:

Comments

• Options
    EmmaPEmmaP Member Posts: 639 ✭✭✭

Hey Jay @FinTechPRO! Thanks for reaching out. Because Wave is aimed at small business owners and entrepreneurs, we currently don't have a detailed guide that would walk you through on boarding clients to Wave. Other community members might have some advice on this one if they are using Wave for the same purpose as you!
    It is great to hear you want to market Wave! To answer your second question, we don't have a program set up for this specifically, but feel free to reach out to media@waveapps.com to see if there is something we can offer.
    As for your third question, because Wave has not been designed for this type of use, we don't have a dashboard or portal for accountants. Usually clients would set up a Wave account and then invite their accountant or bookkeeper as a collaborator. All the businesses you have been invited to collaborate on will show under one Wave account.

If you want to get to know Wave, we recommend using the Community, our Help Center for lots of great guides and FAQs, and Fearless Accounting Guide.