Add (additional) attachement to invoice when being sent

davidsteindesigndavidsteindesign Member Posts: 5

I know you can attach a PDF version of the invoice when sending through the Sales > Invoice ui. It would be great to be able to upload another PDF and attach that as well. My use case: I frequently purchase software (wordpress related themes, plugins, fonts, etc) for my clients' projects and pass the cost on to them. It's nice to show the invoice that I received to them for transparency so they know they're receiving it at-cost with no mark up. I would love to add additional attachments that I have uploaded to Wave to be bundled into the invoice email that Wave sends out, rather than emailing my client separately. Easier for them if all things related to an invoice are in 1 email. Thanks!

Comments

• EmmaPEmmaP Member Posts: 639 ✭✭✭

Hey @davidsteindesign! Thanks for sharing your feedback on this! We really appreciate you providing the context for this feature idea and how it would help you and your business. I bet you're not alone in this, so hopefully this is something we can add in the future! I don't have any specific timeline on this becoming a feature, but the information you have provided is really insightful :)