No link between companies and no multiple bank accounts?

patbell102patbell102 Member Posts: 3

Can I confirm what I believe to be the case for the current version of Wave Accounts.
Whilst you can have multiple companies there is no direct API between them ie you cannot transfer by a single step from one to the other company?
You can no longer have multiple bank accounts - all statement imports are into the one transaction set?

Comments

• EmmaPEmmaP Member Posts: 639 ✭✭✭

Hi @patbell102! You are correct, on the upgraded version you can't move transactions between businesses within your Wave account in a single step. Are you able to clarify your second question on having multiple bank accounts? Are you uploading bank statements into particular accounts in each business?

• patbell101patbell101 Member Posts: 13

OK so I use separate asset accounts eg checking account UK Sterling and checking account Euro. So let me run this by you... Bell -AUS will be based in Australia with my Business currency in Aus$. I will be periodically transferring funds from Bell UK and Bell EU depending to exchange rates. I would post these into these asset accounts accordingly in the AUS$ amounts?

edited November 16, 2019
  • ConnorMConnorM Member Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭

Hey @patbell101! That sounds like that would be the best way to do this, yep!