Options

Unable to edit default sections

FiFiMFiFiM Member Posts: 10
Hello,
Please can anyone tell me how I can edit the default sections subheading, footer and notes?
I'm not able to type in the boxes?! I am able to type in the other boxes, but not these.

Thanks
edited November 17, 2019 in Mobile Technical Support

Comments

• Options
    ConnorMConnorM Member Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭

Hey @FiFiM! Thanks for reaching out. You should be able to edit those default fields by navigating to Settings > Invoice Customization in order to pop that in there!

• Options
    Thanks Connor.
    I can find where to edit it, but it won't allow me to type in the boxes for subheading, footer or notes. Yet I'm able to type in default title?!
  • Options

@FiFiM Weird! Can you send me some screenshots of what you're seeing? Happy to check this out with you.

• Options
    Hi connor, I'd love to send a screen shot but I can't attach one to a reply here, nor in a PM?

If you let me know where I can send one, I'd gladly do so.
    If I tap on sub heading, footer or note, the box pops up, but I cannot tap in the box in order to begin typing.
    Works perfectly fine for default header though.
    Thank you so much.
  • Options

Hey @FiFiM, try this!

• Options
    I don't have that function, maybe because I'm using a mobile phone?! I only have emoticon button.
    I can't see anything to enable desktop view.
  • Options

Ok I'm on tablet and have that, let me email a screenshot to myself to upload!

• Options

First image is editing the default title box, the box pops up, tap in the box, the cursor is appears, then i can type.
    Second image is what comes up for default subheading, footer and notes. Box pops up but doesnt matter where i tap, the cursor doesn't appear so i am unable to type.

Thanks so much for your patience!

• Options
    AlexLAlexL Member Posts: 2,869 ✭✭✭

Hey @FiFiM . I notice that this is on the app. Can you please try deleting and re-downloading? I'm thinking this could be an outdated version. Also - do you find that you have the same issue when you access from your tablet?

Let me know.

• Options
    Hello Alex,

Same issue on tablet too.

Mobile version is build 3.0.8, tablet version is build 3.1.0.
    There's no update for either in play store
  • Options
    Uninstalled and reinstalled on my mobile which has updated it but still can't type in these boxes.
  • Options
    Ok so it doesn't work on the app, but at least I have now managed to log in through the desktop website to edit these defaults.
    Maybe it's something you can look into for any future updates.
    I appreciate you trying to help thus far though.
  • Options
    BarsinBarsin Member, Moderator Posts: 2,041 ✭✭✭

Hey @FiFiM

So as you may have noticed our software is not currently optimized for tablets. As we move into the new year our team is looking to build mobile and improve upon our mobile apps. Glad you sorted this out by logging onto a computer and solving this!