CSV uploading

HarryTHarryT Member Posts: 4

Was just wondering whether there was any change to the setting of the CSV? I have tried uploading the CSV bank statement (have been doing this successfully for the past 2-3 months) but right now, when i tried to upload, it is not showing anything nor mentioning any upload in progress.

Is there any solutions to this? Thanks

Comments

• Colin_WColin_W Member Posts: 3

Hi
    Disappointed when Wave stopped supporting Bank connections in the UK. However, now the manual bank import is not working. I have downloaded the file as CSV from my bank. I get get an error about duplicate transactions (saying that these will be highlighted so I can delete if necessary) however the import doesn't seem to have put any transactions into my accounts

• jedi7777jedi7777 Member Posts: 1

Similar issue here. I click upload and it says it's processing with the swirling icon and to please check back in a few minutes. Many hours later it's still going, refreshing does nothing. Tried different browsers, clearing cache, private browsing sessions. Been trying over a week multiple times and nothing works.

Is there something wrong with the upload system?

Sent a message to support and haven't heard anything back in a few days.

edited November 18, 2019
  • AlexLAlexL Member Posts: 2,869 ✭✭✭

@HarryT @Colin_W @jedi7777 Hi everyone. Can you all try uploading your csv on the Chrome browser through incognito mode? I'm interested in seeing if this helps. Additionally, we do have our Google Sheets integration called Wave Connect which I usually find is an easier process than trying to import through .csv file.

• Ian_BondIan_Bond Member Posts: 17

had similar problems today, couple of hours went by with nothing showing, so I tried to upload a few times more then finally through wave connect, (which cocked things up a bit as I forgot to americanise the date so it set everything years ahead,

then when i went back to transactions it had duplicated everything several times over! so It appears it was working just very slow. not had this issue before normally uploads perfectly fine.

• Colin_WColin_W Member Posts: 3

Hi @AlexL
    I have tried incognito mode and there is no change. The imports seem to work on one bank account but not the other.
    I have tried another browser (Safari) but no change
    Colin

• PiotrPiotr Member Posts: 2

I have a similar issue, it is uploading statement as the balance is changing bot transactions do not show, unfortunately. It creates a serious problem, Iw ould try to add transactions manually but it does not solve the problem of the wrong balance.

Forget it, it decided to mess up the dates. It was working fine for months but now it uses American format?

edited December 11, 2019
  • AlexLAlexL Member Posts: 2,869 ✭✭✭

Sorry to hear that the dates mixed up the info, @Ian_Bond , but I'm glad that you have it worked out for the future now.

Hi @Colin_W . Were you able to try using Wave Connect?

@Piotr Try our Google Sheets integration called Wave Connect, I find that this makes the upload process a lot easier.