Email address on invoices

Neety2Neety2 Member Posts: 1

Is it possible to put email address in the contact details section on invoices? I know there is one line I can customise but I use that for ABN number. Anywhere else I can put an email address? Surely that would be a common thing, I just can't seem to find it anywhere.

Comments

• ConnorMConnorM Member Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭

Hey @Neety2! I'm thinking one of the best bets here would be to navigate to Settings > Invoice Customization, and potentially throwing your email into one of the standard memo fields, since you're already using the customizable line for your ABN number.

• Sarge01429Sarge01429 Member Posts: 1

I'm guessing these customizable line's aren't available in the UK then, I've been looking at how to this for about 3 hours I'm thinking I might have to put the email address below my name in the message instead.

Given I've found posts going back years requesting this you'd think the easy fix would've been done but I guess other priorities come first again.

• JulianPJulianP Member Posts: 1,002 ✭✭✭

Hey there @Sarge01429 ! Since 2019, our Invoice Customization page has experienced some tweaks. We do have a work around available that many users like to implement. If you head over to the Settings > Invoice Customization page, you can enter your email in the default subheading, footer, or note fields. By doing so, your email will auto-populate on your invoices in whichever field you choose to select.

• SBowieSBowie Member Posts: 1
    Yeah, I’m with the other comments on this one. It’s very odd that there isn’t a built in line for email address in the company profile page, especially as that’s how I do 95% of my communication. Even if “Toll Free” didn’t appear on the invoice I could put it in that section, in the same way that the word “Website” doesn’t appear before my web address. (“Toll Free” is a proper Americanism by the way and has very little or no relevance to the rest of us).
    Thanks