Options

Missing bank account

TpetsjTpetsj Member Posts: 4

My Wells Fargo business checking account is no longer importing as of November 5. I've tried deleting my bank connection and connecting from scratch. All of my personal accounts show up, but m business checking account isn't listed. Any ideas on what could be going wrong? Everything works on my Wells Fargo side of things.

Tagged:

Comments

• Options
    ConnorMConnorM Member Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭

Hey @Tpetsj! Thanks for reaching out. Is your business checking account particularly new? Have there been any major updates to your banking information as far as you can tell recently?

• Options
    TpetsjTpetsj Member Posts: 4

Hi @ConnorM, Thanks for reaching out. I've been using the business checking for more than 2 years, but integrated with Wave for just over a year, I think. No major updates at the bank that are visible to me. Everything was going fine until after early November.

• Options
    AlexLAlexL Member Posts: 2,869 ✭✭✭

Hey @Tpetsj . Looks like you have an on-going ticket with our support team where we'll be submitting a request to our data aggregator to get this looked at. Please follow up directly through the ticket if you have any further questions, as we do have the most insight into your account this way.

• Options
    SamHSamH Member Posts: 1

I have had this same problem since mid October, with the same bank. Is there any update on this? How to reestablish the connection so my transactions are imported into Wave?

• Options
    JordanDJordanD Member Posts: 515 ✭✭✭

Hey @SamH and welcome to the Wave Community Forum! Are you able to let us know the financial institution and the account type? This will help us to do some further investigation into if the account is no longer supported or if there is a global issue with the financial institution and our Third Party Data Aggregator.