preset email message please

F3rrittF3rritt Member Posts: 2

Hi

I’d love to be able to set a preset message when sending invoices, estimates and receipts when sending through waze. At the moment I have text that I cope and paste in.

Thanks

Comments

• BarsinBarsin Member, Moderator Posts: 2,041 ✭✭✭

Hey @F3rritt

Have you checked out our Invoice Customization under Settings > Invoice customization? Here you can add preset memos and a logo and other notes to your invoice!

Let us know if you have other questions!

• F3rrittF3rritt Member Posts: 2
    > @BarsinA said:
    > Hey @F3rritt
    >
    > Have you checked out our Invoice Customization under Settings > Invoice customization? Here you can add preset memos and a logo and other notes to your invoice!
    >
    > Let us know if you have other questions!

Yes I've done that and I'm happy with my invoice layouts. I'm on about the preset text on an email when sending via wave. I know I can delete it and copy in my own text (which is what I do at the minute) but I'm after an.option where the text I want is already setup. This option is available in afew other 3rd party invoice apps. It would be a very useful feature to be added to wave.
  • BarsinBarsin Member, Moderator Posts: 2,041 ✭✭✭

Hey again @F3rritt

Sadly this message is not customizable. My apologies for this. This is a feature that our users have asked for so I appreciate you bringing this to our attention.