How to add Tax column on my quotation?

RachelPhoaRachelPhoa Member Posts: 1

Hi, i am unable to add tax column on my quotation, so the amount of invoice didn't tally with the quotation that provided to client. We have to use another quotation software, is it possible to do it on quotation? Thanks.

Comments

• AlexiaAlexia Member Posts: 3,314 ✭✭✭✭

Hi @RachelPhoa.

You should be able to add taxes to your estimates. It's the fifth column on the estimate creation page.

Can you send me a screenshot of the page you're working on?

Are you trying to bring up a tax breakdown per item?

• HeleneHelene Member Posts: 3

Hello... I face the same problem. I would like to add a tax column to our estimates but can't see any option - there is no 5th column. Alternatively the tax could be added at the under between sub-total and total, but I don't know how to do that. Where we operate it is better to show the taxes separately on the quotation already and not only on the invoice. Is there an option for this on Wave?

• CalliePCallieP Member Posts: 439 admin

@Helene hi there! There should be a 5th column for adding taxes to Estimates in the editing screen. If you click into Sales > Estimates > Create an Estimate, in the editor which you're then brought to, you can see the tax column there. Then, once you Save the Estimate, the tax will appear as a total on the bottom of the Estimate!

5th column