Bank connection not updating

RadiumRadium Member Posts: 1

I had my bank (BECU) connected to my Wave account. It worked for a few weeks (I just started using Wave). Now it no longer imports anything. I log into my account on becu.org and there are transactions that never appear in Wave.

I understand that sometimes these connections stop working. But there is no noticed in Wave that things stopped working. On the Connected Accounts page I see the account and it is enabled, but there are no error messages or anything. According to the troubleshooting guide it says that there would be an error on that page or that I would get an email saying that it was no longer working. I got nothing and there are no logs or anything to tell me what is going on.

I'm not sure what to do.

Comments

• BarsinBarsin Member, Moderator Posts: 2,041 ✭✭✭

Hey @Radium

I just checked into the status of BECU, and it seems to be running alright. Would you mind trying to delete the connection and re-adding it?

Also sometimes this can take anywhere from 24-72 hours depending on whether the band had a momentary outage or not.

Let us know if you get it working!

• EPADIEPADI Member Posts: 1

I'm having the same issue with connectivity to my bank, BECU. Since the beginning of December 2020, it's only been updating about once every two weeks. It's a very frustrating time to have connectivity issues, as tax season is in full force!

• KiahDKiahD Administrator Posts: 267 admin

Hi @EPADI !

It looks like your connection issue has been resolved whilst working with a member of Customer Support over email. If you're still having issues, please let us know via email, and we'll be happy to troubleshoot further :smile: