Unbalance Trial Balance - MYR7.00

RushdyRushdy Member Posts: 4

Hi there, I have a problem where my trial balance report is unbalanced by this MYR7.00. It shows up dated 26/09/18 but I've no way to find this transaction. I've attached a picture of it below.

Can someone please help?
Thanks
Rushdy

Comments

• BarsinBarsin Member, Moderator Posts: 2,041 ✭✭✭

Hey there @Rushdy

It appears that some of your Wave pages might not be communicating with each other, and this is why you are seeing discrepancies in the numbers between different pages.

I have gone ahead and run what we call a "reflow" on your account. This is a back end process that will ensure that your account is in a good state and that all the numbers presented to you are accurate.

If the reflow is triggered and the account appears to be in a bad state. The system will automatically work behind the scenes to get your account back to a good place.

Reach out if you're still having any issues with your numbers!

• RushdyRushdy Member Posts: 4

Hi @BarsinA ;
    Thank you so much. :) The problem has been solved and my reports are now balanced. I appreciate it! Thank you.

Glad to hear it :)

@Rushdy

• TaxteamNZTaxteamNZ Member Posts: 3

Hi BarsinA,

I have same issue on one transaction (maybe) on 2019.12.10. My trial balance out by exactly $33.54. I can't fix it, double entry i will always be out by the amount $33.54. I have attached file shows imbalance trial, as well as account details.

Can you help me taking look it please?

Thanks

Leo at tax team NZ

• AccountsProAccountsPro Member Posts: 103 ✭✭

@TaxteamNZ

Hi! Was this issue resolved?

Not solve yet. I am still awaiting Wave support

Hey there @TaxteamNZ

I took a look at our system and it seems that all of your businesses seem to be communication alright and therefore I'm unable to reset your reports page. My guess here is that you might be running into a transaction that exists somewhere in your page that was generated erroneously. Can you try searching from before the beginning of 2019 (even 2018 if you're account has existed at that time). I've seen the case where a random transaction that may have been missed during reconciliation exists in the incorrect account which might be messing up your balance sheet. Do let us know!

Hi BarsinA

Michael M at support team has run a test and fixed my issue, where a couple of number off in my account.

Thanks

Leo