Reconciliation Transaction Debit vs. Credit and Odd Balance

travis88travis88 Member Posts: 18

It took me a lot longer to find this issue than it should have, but I am still not entirely sure how the numbers make sense.

The issue was caused by a transaction being listed as a debit instead of a credit -- however, the amount shown as the difference is double that of the transaction.

It's probably just the lack of coffee this morning, but shouldn't the difference be represented as what the actual difference was from the transaction discrepancy?

See the images below;

Out of Balance:

Corrected Balance:

Comments

• travis88travis88 Member Posts: 18

Ok, this gets even wilder...

Out of Balance:

Found and Corrected:

Refresh Page:

edited December 8, 2019
  • AlexLAlexL Member Posts: 2,869 ✭✭✭

Hey @travis88 . I took a look at your data on our end and it looks like there may have been an issue with the way it was being displayed. I made a small tweak which should have corrected this, but please let us know if this isn't the case!

• travis88travis88 Member Posts: 18

@AlexL thanks -- what did you change? I was able to get them to reconcile the other day. I just looked again (now) and can't tell any major difference -- I will let you know how it goes during the next reconciliation period.

• UshaUsha Member Posts: 5

Hi,
    I'm having an exact same issues like Travis88 above. Could you help to look in to my account? Reconcile period of Aug 2019 for Guardso.

edited December 19, 2019
  • ConnorMConnorM Member Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭

Hey @Usha! Can you outline exactly what you're seeing within your reconciliation page?

Hello Connor,
    Reconcile period of Aug 2019 for Guardso.
    Matched all transactions:

edited December 19, 2019

Hey @Usha this is definitely odd! Can you let me know what browser you're using?

@ConnorM said:
    Hey @Usha! Can you outline exactly what you're seeing within your reconciliation page?

Hi @ConnorM , I am using Chrome

Thanks for that context, @Usha! Just to make sure we're following all the right troubleshooting steps, can you try clearing your browser's cache and cookies?

@ConnorM said:
    Thanks for that context, @Usha! Just to make sure we're following all the right troubleshooting steps, can you try clearing your browser's cache and cookies?

Yes i did @ConnorM but issue doesn't resolve.

Hey @Usha, I've sent you a DM, let's continue troubleshooting there!