Can't create transaction with secondary currency.

yassersammanyassersamman Member Posts: 2

Hello :smile:
I'm trying to create an expense transaction using a USD account ( Our main currency is JOD). Usually when selecting an account with different currency, a validation is done to change the currency on the total amount field, but it doesn't seem to work, and when trying to save the transaction an error message is displayed "There was an error saving". Everything else is working fine, I'm able to create transactions with the other accounts.

After further investigations, I tracked the request being sent to the server when hitting the Save button (PUT request sent to "bulk" endpoint), and checked the response and it says within the received object "Ensure that there are no more than 2 decimal places." so I'm suspecting I'm not the only one having this problem.

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!!

Comments

• AlexLAlexL Member Posts: 2,869 ✭✭✭

Hey @yassersamman . Just following up if you didn't already receive my message. I've escalated this to the appropriate team to get it looked at further. Thanks for putting it on our radar!

• yassersammanyassersamman Member Posts: 2

Hi @AlexL
    Great! I can see that the issue is solved now, everything is back to normal :smiley:
    Thank you very much!

edited December 10, 2019