Options

Uploading Purchase Receipts is A Pain

Ayoung72Ayoung72 Member Posts: 9 ✭✭

Each month I have a folder with 100+ email receipts for purchases for our company. However, as Wave do not allow multiple receipts to be uploaded at once. I each month need to spend 60-90 minutes one by one clicking each receipts and uploading them individually.

Any plans for this to be able to be done batch wise. Other companies have gotten this address via having a response that says "we're currently uploading your receipts batch, we'll email you when its complete" That way they can control the speed at which they upload and not flood servers but the onus is not put on clients like me to do them one by one instead.

I may be alone in this but I thought I'd ask about it as after 5 years and getting busier each year, it becomes more and more challenging to do this.

Tagged:

Comments

• Options
    BarsinBarsin Member, Moderator Posts: 2,041 ✭✭✭

Hey there @Ayoung72

I apologize that you have to take that much time out of your day to process that many receipts. I understand that for a small business owner, time is money, and it's a shame that we don't have this feature available to you.

Our receipts function is something that we need to address and revisit as we understand it's current functionality is not perfect however I apologize but I don't know when our product team will be implementing any changes to the receipts function. I know a better receipt uploading experience is something our team is looking into and you should know that our team is always scouring the community forum for future ideas to implement. Thanks so much for your contribution here.