Options

Point of sale system

2»

Comments

• Options
    craftychickscraftychicks Member Posts: 1

+1 to adding POS. With regards to hardware, why not make it usable on Android, then everyone can just download it from the android stores, just like you can download "Invoice" & "Receipts"? A lot of companies can just use a tablet or a mobile phone to load the software on,

• Options
    QuantumturboQuantumturbo Member Posts: 1
    +1 for izettle integration. I have actually given up in wave because of this. But happy to come back when this is introduced
  • Options
    StaggeringDuckStaggeringDuck Member Posts: 1

+1 for iZettle integration... please, please, please :)

• Options
    MelodymakersMelodymakers Member Posts: 1
    I’d like to join in here.. I have been using Wave invoicing for a couple of months and it’s very professional! I like it a lot!

I too would like to see a pos feature.

I run a guitar repair shop in Holland (that’s abroad) and what I would love to see is a feature that would have me create some form of and invoice that I could ‘lay-away’ until the repair is done. Maybe in the form of a repair slip, maybe just an ‘order’ or maybe even a layaway. Could all work.
    At the end i would make the invoice, add my hours (service product), some parts and add a written note to the order.

Sorry this thing is a bit longwinded.

Good work people!
  • Options
    EmmaPEmmaP Member Posts: 639 ✭✭✭

Hi everyone! Thank you for all your feedback here, we appreciate you taking the time to let us know your thoughts and processes. To be transparent we currently do not have anything in the works for this but hopefully this is something we can look into in the future.

• Options
    BarkingBradleyBarkingBradley Member Posts: 2
    Hi there! In the meantime while Wave develops a way to integrate with an existing POS system or create its own, I stumbled across this site (https://zapier.com/apps/square/integrations/wave). I’m going to give the free option a shot. I can’t vouch for it just yet, but hopefully this is helpful to you other small business owners wanting this functionality.
  • Options
    THEbakerTHEbaker Member Posts: 3

I have tried this option but was unable to create the zap which triggers an action in wave with a new transaction in square. Could anyone please give me some instructions on how to do this?

• Options
    AlexLAlexL Member Posts: 2,869 ✭✭✭

Hey @THEbaker , was there anywhere specific you were getting caught on? Any further information about where you're having trouble would greatly help us in identifying the issue.

• Options
    THEbakerTHEbaker Member Posts: 3

I'm using the square pos, and I was relieved to find that wave and square are integrated. But, no matter what I try I can't get the ZAP work...at all. Here is a screen shot that might explain things better.

• Options
    AlexLAlexL Member Posts: 2,869 ✭✭✭

Hey @THEbaker , I see our Integrations page and I'm aware of the square/zapier integration. When you click the button, it should redirect you to Square to set up an account as well as set up a connection. Is that something that you've done, or are you having an issue with that?

The more information you can give me on exactly where you're having the trouble, the more we can help you troubleshoot this. Let us know!