Options

I can not find my bank on list

Bebe123Bebe123 Member Posts: 1

I am trying to connect to https://www.tcbanknv.com/
I can not find my bank on the list. Please let me know how to connect to my bank.
Thank you

edited August 30, 2018 in Bank Connections

Comments

• Options
    AlexiaAlexia Member Posts: 3,314 ✭✭✭✭

Hi @Bebe123.

We use a third-party bank data provider for our bank connections, and even if they allow us to connect to thousands of banks, they don't connect to every one of them. If you can't find your bank when you search for it on the bank connection page, you can click on "Can't find your bank?" in the search bar.

This will bring up a form to submit a request to get connect your bank to our data provider. Just fill that in, and send it. You can even request to be notified when your bank is added.

In the meantime, you can import you bank statements by following the steps outlined here.

Let me know if you have any questions!

• Options
    Fitness1022Fitness1022 Member Posts: 1

I don't see a "can't find your bank" button in the search bar

• Options
    Ryan_WRyan_W Member Posts: 452 ✭✭✭

Hey @Fitness1022, if you click Banking > Bank Connections, and start typing in a bank which our data provider doesn't support, you should see a prompt which says "Can't find your bank?"; click that, and you'll see the prompt to submit a request for your bank to be supported. I've attached screenshots if that helps!

• Options
    scaretoursscaretours Member Posts: 2

So, I needed to find my bank, and it wasn't on the list. I did go one and did the "Can't Find Your Bank" and went on that. However, it is requesting a digital statement form the bank. When I go to my banking online, they can only give me a PDF format, not a .CSV or any of the file types listed through the form on Wave to submit the bank statement. When I attempted to submit the PDF, it said the file was too large anyway. How can I convert this file or get the size right. Thanks!

• Options
    AlexLAlexL Member Posts: 2,869 ✭✭✭

Hey @scaretours , I tend to suggest Tabula when recommending pdf converters. Please make sure that after you've converted it to .csv, it follows the guidelines listed in the Help Center article below:

https://support.waveapps.com/hc/en-us/articles/208622596-What-to-do-if-Wave-can-t-read-your-statement-in-CSV-format

• Options
    scaretoursscaretours Member Posts: 2

Thanks for the help! :) I will give that a try and see how it goes.