Ability to add product images

LAYERcLAYERc Member Posts: 9

LOVE Wave. Please add ability to add images to products and then have them display on sales estimates and invoices.

Comments

• AlexLAlexL Member Posts: 2,869 ✭✭✭

Hey @LAYERc , thanks for the feedback on this. Although I don't think this will be seeing a release in the near future, as we work to improve our invoicing product I will make sure that this suggestion is heard!

• AnneMana1AnneMana1 Member Posts: 2

I have been with Wave for over 10 years now, and have also got many colleagues and friends onto it. So thanks for the decade Wave!
    However, being in more and more of a visual age, I have come to the point where I really need to add a product image/photo, so please Wave, help us stay current in this digital platform?

• CalliePCallieP Member Posts: 439 admin

Hi @AnneMana1 , firstly, wow! Thanks so much for sticking with Wave through the years. We're so glad you're here!

As for the ability to add images to products/services, I'm afraid this isn't currently in the pipeline for product development, but the more +1s there are for it, the better! Thanks for adding your voice to this feature idea.

edited July 22, 2020
  • Susanna13Susanna13 Member Posts: 4

As a gardener who does installations, photos would be amazing on invoices.

• RebeccaArtRebeccaArt Member Posts: 2

Adding another +1 here! As a visual artist, I would love to be able to add images next to each item on invoices.