What happened to support and live chat?

TomCooperTomCooper Member Posts: 14

My bank connections were paused, I resumed one of them, but the other is not working.

Live chat apparently is not ever online right now, and the help links in the app don't work!

I can't integrate with my bank, and I can't contact Wave to report the problem!
Also - I no longer see bank account information on the dashboard page - this was quite helpful.

Comments

• TomCooperTomCooper Member Posts: 14

Support and live chat still offline. Did Wave go out of business?

Monday morning, and still no update here - no live chat in the app, no working support links - are you guys alive?

• ConnorMConnorM Member Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭

Hey @TomCooper! I've sent you a DM with regards to your bank connection issue. Happy to resolve this there.

Thanks - replying to your DM now.

And publicly - what the heck happened to the support and live chat links? They have been dead for a couple of weeks now....

• AlexLAlexL Member Posts: 2,869 ✭✭✭

Hey @TomCooper . you should still have access to these. We did release a chat bot yesterday. Clicking the help button will take you there where you can request info, and if you can't find your answer then you can be connected with our support agents through live chat.

• JJP99JJP99 Member Posts: 1

Alex.... there is no "Live Chat". In fact, it told me to contact Wave tomorrow morning. Tomorrow is Saturday. Your fees go up but your support gets worse. Why do you guys insist on making changes during tax season. Blows my mind! Makes me wonder about the future of my account.

• motoramblermotorambler Member Posts: 53 ✭✭
    > @ConnorM said:
    > Hey @TomCooper! I've sent you a DM with regards to your bank connection issue. Happy to resolve this there.

Why would you fix the problem @TomCooper is having via DM where no one else can see & learn how to fix similar problems?

WOW! Support has been replaced by a useless support bot with no possible escalation to a person?
    This is a massive step backward, guys. Really not good.

• AlexLAlexL Member Posts: 2,869 ✭✭✭

Hi @JJP99 + @TomCooper . My apologies for this. As we just unrolled the chatbot, we did experience a few difficulties with it with certain users. If you reach out through the chatbot and ask for live chat during business hours (9-5 EST Monday - Friday) it should push you through automatically.