Options

How do I start with January 1, 2019?

MPFMPF Member Posts: 1

I signed up for wave some time ago and I guess I didn't specify dates for transaction import. I am now ready to get to work and I would like to start fresh with just January 2019 forward. How do I delete all transactions prior to Jan 1st?

Comments

• Options
    ConnorMConnorM Member Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭

Hey @MPF! Thanks for reaching out here. In order to delete those transactions, you're going to want to set a filter by date, in order to isolate anything prior to January 1st 2019. Once they're all loaded, you can use the 'Select All' button at the top of the page to delete them all.

• Options
    Perfect_Water054Perfect_Water054 Member Posts: 1

I want to start a fresh, delete all transactions, invoices and bills. The only data that needs to stay is my clients and suppliers. How do i do that?

• Options
    EmmaPEmmaP Member Posts: 639 ✭✭✭

Hi @Perfect_Water054! If you want to bulk delete transactions you can do so by following the steps in this guide: bulk actions in Wave. We currently do not have a bulk 'delete' option for invoices and bills. If you wanted to delete these you would have to delete each one manually.

Another option you could do is add a new business to your current Wave account to 'start fresh'. You can then choose to export your Vendors/Customers through Wave Connect or through Settings > Data Export and upload this information into the new business.