Client Portal

Given_XBSGiven_XBS Member Posts: 4

Is it possible for waveapps to create a client portal, so they can be able to download their own invoices, a statement and see their overdue invoices, partial payments? They would really reduce accounting admin.

Comments

• ConnorMConnorM Member Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭

Hey @Given_XBS! That's a cool idea! I'll be sure to flag this for review, as I can definitely see how this would be something that would improve the client experience.

• Given_XBSGiven_XBS Member Posts: 4

Thanks you @ConnorM I would Appreciate that.

• LittleDoveLittleDove Member Posts: 4

I would appreciate it too! I'm surprised its not included. I have to install a WP plugin for a Portal until you get it working. :/

• afrimaxafrimax Member Posts: 1

The lack of a client portal is literally the only reason I use other platforms for invoicing and client tracking. Many of my clients expect a portal so they can review previous invoices, etc. I am surprised Wave does not have one yet. Please get us a client portal!

• Sunny_GraphicsSunny_Graphics Member Posts: 3

Yes, I vote on this feature please. I've actually had two clients request a place to login and view their invoices. Thanks for considering!

• scottyBscottyB Member Posts: 3

Is the client portal on the roadmap?

• AlexLAlexL Member Posts: 2,869 ✭✭✭

Hey @scottyB , we don't have a client portal on the roadmap for near future implementations.

• RoninBuildersLLCRoninBuildersLLC Member Posts: 3
    Upvote for placement on the roadmap