Options

Santander Business Banking No Longer Supported????

ErikBErikB Member Posts: 2

I had been experiencing problems with the old banking integration system with Santander bank in late 2018. I just got the notice that my account has been updated and that I needed to reconnect my Santander bank account. Upon trying to do so, though, it looks like only PERSONAL Santander accounts are supported. Business banking requires a different login with an Organization ID, User ID, and Password. The new system does not offer the ability to enter this information - instead only asking for a username and password for a personal account. The old system offered business banking as a distinct choice among Santander options, but the new system does not appear to have the option for business banking.

Will this be fixed? It has been a royal pain to manually input transactions and if this is not going to be fixed I will have no choice but to find a better service.

Comments

• Options
    mderanmderan Member Posts: 3

I am also having this problem. It appears that the new banking integration does not support Santander Business accounts. This is a pretty big inconvenience .

• Options
    magnificodesignmagnificodesign Member Posts: 4

Ditto, as above. Experiencing the same problem as @mderan and @ErikB and would appreciate an answer. Original post from @ErikB was Jan. 10 and time is ticking before the entire loyal Wave customer base jumps ship for another service.

• Options
    AlexLAlexL Member Posts: 2,869 ✭✭✭

Hi @ErikB @mderan @magnificodesign . If Santander business doesn't appear in the aggregator's search, then I'm afraid this isn't currently supported. In regards to not asking for the right fields, if you submit a ticket to our support team they can escalate your issue directly to our aggregator.

• Options
    magnificodesignmagnificodesign Member Posts: 4

Well, that's a true bummer, @AlexL. Thanks. How do I submit a ticket to the support team?

• Options
    AlexLAlexL Member Posts: 2,869 ✭✭✭

Hi @magnificodesign . I see the ticket you submitted and I've asked someone from the team to take a look at it. You should be receiving a response shortly!

• Options
    David_autofile_MLDavid_autofile_ML Member Posts: 21

Hi

Please will you try our autofile.ML Bank2Wave connector.
    I searched for Santander business see screen shot below,
    More at autofile.ML

• Options

Hi @AlexL, after several months of manually importing I tried to link my account again. Now I see Santander Bank - Business listed but I receive a message that no accounts were found when I try to connect. I then receive a second message "This connection is temporarily down".

Any idea when we will get an update to get this bank working? I was hoping to set up payments through Wave but I have been waiting months to link my account. I'm going to have to find an alternative soon.

• Options
    JordanDJordanD Member Posts: 515 ✭✭✭

@mderan Because of the complicated nature of bank connections and that each connection is established uniquely, it's actually more effective for you to reach out to our Support Team through email, as they will have the ability to explore your connection and potentially escalate this to our data provider. In order to send us an email, take a look at this Help Center Article which will provide the link to do so.

Additionally, while the connection may not be established for connecting your bank through Wave for importing transactions, if you are using Wave Payments, you can still receive payments by selecting the "Can't find my institution" option when setting up your Wave Payments account, and manually entering your account information in order for the deposit to occur. This step is specifically for Payments and would not work for importing transactions.

• Options

Hi @JordanD Thanks for your message. I will submit a request by email.