CSV Import not working

Roxanne_12Roxanne_12 Member Posts: 2

Hi Wave Team

I have been trying for over a week now to import bank statements using csv as i do not have the other formats, I have been to the help centre and have edited the CSV file as required and I have not been able to import. I keep receiving the error that it must contain amount, description and date column. I have tried with 1 and 2 amount columns but still I cannot seem to import. Can you please help me. Thanks.

Comments

• ConnorMConnorM Member Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭

Hey @Roxanne_12! I know you'd mentioned you had been into the Help Center, but was it this particular article that you'd found? That should really help as long as you follow all of these steps!

• Roxanne_12Roxanne_12 Member Posts: 2
    Hi there. Yes that's the article i followed. I tried every step but still got the error message abt date description and amount columns. I don't know what else to do.
  • EmmaPEmmaP Member Posts: 639 ✭✭✭

Hey @Roxanne_12! Sorry to hear about the trouble you're having while trying to upload your CSV file. I recommend trying out Wave Connect to try and upload your file. Just copy and paste the contents of the CSV file into the google sheet and you should be good to go! Hope this helps :)