Changing my Email

DenzelDenzel Member Posts: 2

Is it possible to change the email that I signed up with?

Comments

• DenzelDenzel Member Posts: 2

Cool. I got an answer

• ChristopherChristopher Moderator Posts: 5

Hi @Denzel,

I'm glad you got the answer you needed! I'll give the solution here anyhow in case another user needs to know how.

Click the toggle in the top-left corner and select 'Manage Your Profile'. On the next screen choose "Emails & Connected Accounts", here you can Add, Remove or change the Primary emails on the account.

If you log in using a social authorization such as Google or Yahoo!, you won't see that "Emails & Connected Accounts" tab. You'll first need to click the 'Password' tab to create a password. The "Emails & Connected Accounts" tab should now appear for you.

edited March 11, 2018
  • Mike_SummersMike_Summers Member Posts: 1

@Christopher said:
    Click the toggle in the top-left corner and select 'Manage Your Profile'. On the next screen choose "Emails & Connected Accounts", here you can Add, Remove or change the Primary emails on the account.

If you log in using a social authorization such as Google or Yahoo!, you won't see that "Emails & Connected Accounts" tab. You'll first need to click the 'Password' tab to create a password. The "Emails & Connected Accounts" tab should now appear for you.

Thank you.

edited August 17, 2020