Options

Receipts stuck in 'Uncategorized' and 'Processing' in Mobile App

dondon Member Posts: 4

Hi,

The other day I uploaded many receipts (more than 100) and most all seemed to go through ok. However, I currently have 20 receipts stuck in the processing tab of the mobile app (iOS). Interestingly, when logged into the web interface (Chrome on PC), I am able to find all of the 'stuck' receipts and am able to verify them all. They all show as green (verified). However, if I delete it out of the mobile app to try and clear it - it also deletes it out of my windows (Chrome on PC) view, and I lose it.

How can I clear the mobile app processing queue, but not lose the receipt out of my interface?

Thanks

Comments

• Options
    CharlotteCharlotte Member Posts: 671 admin

Hi Don, thanks for reaching out! Given that you can see these in the web app, I suspect what has happened is your mobile app has failed to refresh. You should be able to pull down on your screen to cause the receipts to jump to the proper status. Let us know if you have any problems with this. :)

• Options
    dondon Member Posts: 4

Thank you. Yes, I tried pulling down the app to refresh but it did not work. I just tried uninstalling and reinstalling the app on my phone and this seems to have cleared the stuck receitps. Thanks