I don't have the NEW features

PNRAPNRA Member Posts: 1

Hi. We seem not to be able to receive updates on NEW features for an existing account. However, if we open a new account, the new updates are there. Is there something in the settings that we need to change in order to receive updates on new features?

Comments

• ChristopherChristopher Moderator Posts: 5

Hi @PNRA,

The recent upgrade containing the new features that you mentioned is currently available for all new Wave accounts. Existing accounts are being migrated over to the new system as soon as possible.

The migration itself does take a bit of time just because different people have used different functions in Wave, so it can result in a lot of complex data to move.

Wave can only move an account over when we are absolutely sure we can do so while maintaining the integrity of that data and offering the functions that user might need.

You'll have access to the new features as soon as possible, but I, unfortunately, cannot provide an ETA. If you want to read more about the thinking behind the upgrade as well as the migration, I recommend this article.

-Chris

• Daniel_Nanton_CRDaniel_Nanton_CR Member Posts: 8

I am experiencing the same problem, but worst, since none of my accounts have been migrated. Anything I can do on my side to speed up the migration?

• AlexiaAlexia Member Posts: 3,314 ✭✭✭✭

Hi @Daniel_Nanton_CR.

Unfortunately, no. We're doing everything we can to bring everyone up to the new version as fast as possible, but we are limited by what our resources allow us to do, and we want to be careful to prevent any of your data from being lost in the process.

You can expect it to be done in the coming few months, but I can't give you a clear timeline. If you'd like a better idea of what to expect, I recommend creating a new business and checking it out for yourself!

Is there anything, in particular, you're eager to see or use? Maybe I can offer an alternative or a workaround for now.