How to unlink bank connection

MiloszMilosz Member Posts: 1

In the UK the automatic bank connection is not supported anymore, however somehow I still get some transactions from begining of this month visible in the program?
Never mind, this is not my main problem, my problem is that I am just a small sole trader and my connected bank account is my private account as well so it is a nightmere to filter my other shopping etc.

I want the program to not see my real bank account transactions anymore including the old ones if possible, I can't find any way to do that.
Please note that I still want to be able to assign for example that this particular invoice was paid via bank account so I don't want to delete the name of the My Bank Account but want to keep it as a 'category' only where the payment arrived.

Thank you.

Comments

• BarsinBarsin Member, Moderator Posts: 2,041 ✭✭✭

Hey there @Milosz

Before the bank connection was severed by our central banking team, it went a few days into January.

In order to delete the transactions you'll need to use the Bulk Delete to delete transactions brought in from your previous bank connection into your personal account.

My apologies that there was a mishap where transactions were imported erroneously into your Wave account.