Screw You, Wave

WaveCanSuckItWaveCanSuckIt Member Posts: 6

I've deleted this post because I have no interest in helping Wave with good ideas. Wave can suck it after they crapped on all of their European customers. Screw you.

Comments

• WaveCanSuckItWaveCanSuckIt Member Posts: 6

No update from Wave?

• pdettipdetti Member Posts: 19

Been waiting on this forever... instead of adding this basic feature I had in the 90's from Intuit, they changed the bank connections, so now you can't manually refresh, and sometimes it is 3 days with no update, and even when it updated 12 hours ago it is missing transactions. Oh and they took it off the dashboard. Super handy. I can't...

@pdetti said:
    Been waiting on this forever... instead of adding this basic feature I had in the 90's from Intuit, they changed the bank connections, so now you can't manually refresh, and sometimes it is 3 days with no update, and even when it updated 12 hours ago it is missing transactions. Oh and they took it off the dashboard. Super handy. I can't...

I have to say I'm baffled by this lack of functionality. I'm a small sole trader so it's not exactly strenuous, just irritating. But what about a large business with 100+ monthly bills?

• BarsinBarsin Member, Moderator Posts: 2,041 ✭✭✭

To be honest @JollyGoodWeb

We don't have an update. Our accounting team has prioritized a few major important key tasks at the moment and this one is not on the list just yet. However in support land we don't have much insight into what the product team's timelines are. That's why we seldom give out ETA's as things get reprioritized and shifted around frequently. My apologies for this ☹️

Hi @BarsinA ,

That's disappointing news but I understand, and I appreciate the frank and honest answer. Hopefully it makes it into the pipeline soon.

Cheers

• Ben_GlasgowBen_Glasgow Member Posts: 3

@BarsinA said:
    To be honest @JollyGoodWeb

We don't have an update. Our accounting team has prioritized a few major important key tasks at the moment and this one is not on the list just yet. However in support land we don't have much insight into what the product team's timelines are. That's why we seldom give out ETA's as things get reprioritized and shifted around frequently. My apologies for this ☹️

Hopefully there's a tally system being kept but please add my vote for it to be included in the next update. I realise there's mountains of code to pile through but this seems like a no-brainer adding it especially when it goes back as far as 2018...

@BarsinA I realise you're not responsible but I appreciate the time you've taken to keep tabs on this.

edited February 28, 2020
  • girlfromkentgirlfromkent Member Posts: 1
    I also think this would be helpful. Spent a while looking for it as seems bonkers that it's not there.
  • BekkaBekka Member Posts: 1

Would absolutely love to have this feature!! I've just switched to Wave from Invoicely and I'd like to add my whole previous years' worth of transactions, but duplicating so many monthly expenses is hardly worth the time wasted. Please let the dev team know we're eager to see this important feature. Thanks!

• SuperAdorkableSuperAdorkable Member Posts: 1

I would also love to have this feature.

F you Wave 🖕