Missing Frame in Transactions Page

SystemSystem Posts: 412 admin

Comments

• wavelinkwavelink Member Posts: 10

Hello there! I have just registered with Wave and reviewing its all the working feature. But afraid to say not getting proper functionality of some of its features. I want to delete the transactions i have created one to test and get acquainted with this accounting system's working to know whether all its functioning working properly or not, but just got that i am unable to write any descriptions and then delete these created transactions. Please let me know how to delete such unused created transactions in the Account section. Please refer to the screenshot of the created transactions i want to delete. Thanks.

• AlexiaAlexia Member Posts: 3,314 ✭✭✭✭

Hi @kpin404.

Your issue wasn't related to subject of the thread. In the future, please open a new thread, or search for similar issues in the search bar. I've split this one into its own thread.

That being said, problems like the one you are having are most often fixed by clearing your browser's cache. Try doing that and see if it helps. Also, I recommend using either Chrome or Firefox, as they tend to be the most stable browsers.

Keep me posted!

• wavelinkwavelink Member Posts: 10

Hello Alexia, Yes now i got it and fixed the problem. Thank you very much for your valuable support. Have A Great Day :):) !!

edited March 13, 2018
  • AlexiaAlexia Member Posts: 3,314 ✭✭✭✭

It was my pleasure! And welcome to Wave, @kpin404! Let us know if anything else comes up.