reconcilliation date

graemethomasgraemethomas Member Posts: 3

Hi,
An accounting newbie here. I'm having an issue with the reconciliation date. This is a new business and this is the first time data has been imported. I have imported bank transactions from July 1st to July 31st 2017. All the transactions were imported and show correctly.
When I go into reconcilliation the ending balance date says 30th July 2017 and therefore the balance is different. Has anyone come across this before and or have I done something wrong?
TIA

Tagged:
edited March 14, 2018 in Accounting Technical Support

Comments

• AlexiaAlexia Member Posts: 3,314 ✭✭✭✭

Hi @graemethomas.

This is an issue with how different time zones are handled in Wave. We're aware of the issue and are working on a fix.

There is a workaround, however. Just change the time zone for your computer to EDT. It should solve the problem.

Let me know if this helps!

• graemethomasgraemethomas Member Posts: 3

Hi, yes that worked. Are you able to give an ETA for when the fix will be implemented?
    I am also happy to test a prerelease if that is viable.
    Regards
    Graeme

I don't have an ETA to give for this fix being rolled out. Our engineers are working on it, but our priority, as always, is to make sure that it doesn't compromise the integrity of your data.

I can, however, promise to keep you updated on this thread as the situation develops.

Good news, @graemethomas!

Our engineers have successfully resolved this issue! You should be able to do reconciliation from here on out without having to change your time zone.