Feature Idea - Reports - Recurring Invoices and on Payments

HVTechHVTech Member Posts: 1

Hello, it would be great to get a report on the following items..

1. Recurring Invoices (would be nice to see summary of how much is coming in per month and per year)

2. The payment screen, would be nice to see a total of payments made by bank transfer or credit card and the cost of receiving those payments

Comments

• AlexLAlexL Member Posts: 2,869 ✭✭✭

Hi @HVTech . Thanks for giving us your feedback on this. It sounds like you're looking for more specifics into your invoicing in general thus showing you how and where you made your money. I can't guarantee that these report enhancements will be coming anytime soon, but I'd be happy to run your ideas by the team.

• SmashbrandoSmashbrando Member Posts: 2

As a business that deals in monthly retainers, I'd love to second this. I came from using Freshbooks and the single most useful report was recurring revenue. I was able to see exactly how much revenue I would be generating each month which was critical to projecting our financial health.

It should be fairly straight forward to calculate the monthly/annual recurring revenue in the system based on the invoice totals & schedules.

• SmashbrandoSmashbrando Member Posts: 2

Has there been any progress on this?

Currently, we can't even use the API to get this data, and manually parsing the data takes ages.