Options

View All Payments (including Manual) on Payments Page

TrishaKTrishaK Member Posts: 2

I would love to be able to see all payments received, whether through Wave or entered manually, on the Payments page under Sales. Would be nice to see all payments at a glance without running a Report.

I would also love to see a field for entering payment type/check number, etc., when entering a manual payment. And I would LOVE for that information to transfer over into other portions of Wave. I currently add it to the Notes of the payment, but that does not transfer over to the Notes for the corresponding entry on the Transactions page. It would even be a bonus if it were an option to transfer that info to the Customer Statement.

Tagged:

Comments

• Options
    EmmaPEmmaP Member Posts: 639 ✭✭✭

Hi @TrishaK! Thanks for reaching out to provide your feedback here! These feature suggestions are great to hear and it is insightful information for our team to have when planning out future changes or features in Wave. I really like the idea of notes being transferable between invoices, transactions and statements. In regards to where you mentioned entering a payment type, is this when you are recording a payment to an invoice? Currently, when you click 'record a payment' to an invoice there are the drop down options you can select for payment methods such as cash, cheque, credit card etc, but it sounds like you are referring to something different? Let us know!