One Receipt, two transactions

dancingcrayonsdancingcrayons Member Posts: 1

I have had many of my online orders split and charged in multiple orders but I only have one receipt for the order. What is the best way to account for this? I can't merge the transactions because the amounts do not match, I can't add all the split transactions together, so do I import the receipt multiple times and adjust the "total" amount for each one to reflect the split charge and then merge the receipt and bank statement transaction from there? Any help much appreciated

Comments

• EmmaPEmmaP Member Posts: 639 ✭✭✭

Hi @dancingcrayons! At this stage what you have said would be the way to do it so the receipt image is attached to every transaction. The other option is that you can click the 'View receipt image' link after you have uploaded the receipt once. Doing this will open the receipt image in a new window and from here you can copy the URL and then paste it into the transaction notes for the split transaction. This means the receipt image link can be accessed from that transaction. We are hoping to get this process streamlined in the future as we know that this is not ideal. Currently, I do not have an ETA on when that will be.