Small Changes I would like to see

Markusb1963Markusb1963 Member Posts: 1

Good morning, just wanted to take a minute to stop by and say that I started using Wave today and I'm very impressed with the software so far. there is one small change I would like to see eventually if possible, some of my invoices are done 30 days at a time and they can include multiple days per invoice, I would like to see a small date stamp dropdown or a place to change the date per entry in the bigger invoice. That feature may be there already but I have not been able to track it down yet, its not a terrible problem just to type in the date but I must admit it's much easier just to click a mouse button. Just my thought, but please keep up the great work I'm really enjoying this program.

Comments

• BarsinBarsin Member, Moderator Posts: 2,041 ✭✭✭

Hey there @Markusb1963

Glad to hear you're enjoying Wave :)

We appreciate you reaching out to community about this! The description box for each of your items is the only current method to enter in a date as the invoice dates pertain to the invoice as a whole. Since we are trying to tailor to the common denominator at Wave, this type of feature request is a bit rare, but nevertheless we love when our users reach out about this. So thanks again and welcome to Wave!