Is there a sample company or sandbox setup I can use to get familiar with Wave?

joebatesjoebates Member Posts: 2

Is there a sample company or sandbox setup I can use to get familiar with Wave?

Comments

• AlexiaAlexia Member Posts: 3,314 ✭✭✭✭

Hi @joebates.

No, but you can create your own. You can create your own! Here are the instructions on how to do just that.

Once you're done experimenting with it, you can simply archive it and it'll disappear from view.

And hey, Welcome to Wave! We're happy to have you!

Let me know if you want a bit more direction as to where to get started, I can offer a few resources to help out.

• joebatesjoebates Member Posts: 2

I have a few more questions.
    1.Is it possible to include an account summary or ageing report on an invoice?
    2. Would it be possible to center the logo?
    3. Could I include an additional column that would be a transaction or service code?

edited March 14, 2018
  • AlexiaAlexia Member Posts: 3,314 ✭✭✭✭

Hi @joebates.

It isn't possible to add a customer statement to an invoice, but you can send it to your customers by e-mail through the Customer Statements page, under Sales. At this juncture, there's no way to attach documents to invoices directly on Wave. I've seen a few users add links to Google documents or to a file on Dropbox to their invoice's footer.

There's no way to modify the invoice templates we offer or to add new columns. If those are must-have features for you, I encourage you to read this post. It'll give you the best practices for making a feature request.

For now, you could add extra information to item descriptions, or even to the item names themselves. Wave is generous with its character limits.