Bank Balance not updating

JB_1980JB_1980 Member Posts: 4

I entered the payment of a few invoice manually, but the bank balance is not updating. Anyone else have this issue?

Comments

• Maximum365Maximum365 Member Posts: 5

I am having this issue as well. Some transactions are coming through from the bank account but most are not.

• perrydchappellperrydchappell Member Posts: 2

I am new to Wave. Set up account on 2/24/2020.
    Authorized Banking to get to my
    a) Business Cash Account
    b) Business Visa Account 1
    c) Business Visa Account 2

When the initial connect happened - it took the initial balance ($0), and first deposit ($100)
    After the connect, I made another deposit - that has still not shown up - after 12 hours!!

is the synch broken?

• perrydchappellperrydchappell Member Posts: 2

it just updated now...

• JB_1980JB_1980 Member Posts: 4

Still not updated here...

• MathewMathew Member Posts: 1
    :( this sucks

I have sent an email to support, but so far no answer...

• JordanDJordanD Member Posts: 515 ✭✭✭

@JB_1980 It sounds like you entered a payment manually and are looking at the bank balance on your dashboard. If this is the case, the bank balance should actually reflect the amounts related to your bank account and not the amounts in Wave. If you are noticing a discrepancy elsewhere in Wave, can you provide me with a screenshot to understand the issue with some more detail?

@JordanD I do indeed enter invoice payments manually and after always cross check the bank amount in Wave the my actual bank account. Before I entered the payments the amount was correct and afterwards there was a difference of more than $3000.