Options

Comerica Bank?

RaimoKRaimoK Member Posts: 2

Adding to the pile of bank connections that used to work, but now don't... I really wish there was some sort of list of what is being worked on, or alternately, will never work again...

• What is the status on the "Comerica Bank" connection? Very large regional bank in the USA (the Detroit Tigers play in "Comerica Park")
  • There are connections to some of their investment services, but nothing to the main banking anymore...

Thanks!

Tagged:

Comments

• Options
    RaimoKRaimoK Member Posts: 2

And crickets... why is it a secret what integrations are being worked on? IF the Comerica Bank integration is not coming back, I would like to know...

• Options
    ConnorMConnorM Member Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭

Hey @RaimoK, thanks for reaching out here. We appreciate your patience while we work through our queues - we answer posts and comments in the community chronologically, which is why there was a bit of a delay in getting back to you. At present, it doesn't appear that the main connection to Comerica is available with our third party banking provider. If you'd like to have more of a discussion around your particular connection and how we might be able to find some alternative solutions, I'd suggest opening up a ticket with the support team to facilitate that conversation.