Data export

yanitayanita Member Posts: 2

Hi I requested data export few days ago and I did not get anything so far.How long does it take?

Comments

• ConnorMConnorM Member Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭

Hey @yanita! Sometimes that data export can take a while, for sure. I can see that you'd posted this back on February 27th, have you received this export since then?

• MatiasMatias Member Posts: 3

Hi, I´ve recently used this report to export transactions from July, but I realize that some days are missing (and there are transaccions of those days in wave). This is the firs time that occurred. The missing days in this reports, are the las ones of the month (from 28 to 31 of July). Can u help me whith this issue? Thanks a lot.

• CalliePCallieP Member Posts: 439 admin

Hi there @Matias , thanks for your message! I'm sorry to hear that you're having some trouble with your data export here. Would you be able to provide a screenshot of the following for me as a first step?

• your Account Transactions report (Reports > Account Transactions (General Ledger) 📒 for the dates of July 1 -31 with all transaction amounts & dates visible. (Please block out any personally identifying information, e.g. customer names.)
    • your Data Export of the transactions for the dates of July 1-31 with all transaction amounts and dates visible. (Please block out any personally identifying information, e.g. customer names.)

Thanks so much! I just want to get a sense of what you're seeing here and we can go from there.

Dear @CallieP , morning
    I send u 3 screenshots:

• The firts one shows the dates of the report (July 2020)
    • The second screenshot shows that there are transactions from this dates.
    • The last one, ir from the data export (excel). As u can see, there´s not transaccions from this dates at all.
      Thanks a lot for your help.

Tegards,

• AlexLAlexL Member Posts: 2,869 ✭✭✭

Hey @Matias , it looks like it cut off the last few days of transactions 🤔. What happens when you filter for the days that are missing (July 28-July 30)? Can you export that information?

If so, I may suggest copying and pasting that into your larger file to keep everything together.

Hi @AlexL , thanks for your answer
    I don´t have the posibility of filter the missinig dates on the "data export" report. It´s only to export all transactions.
    If you refer to the export of the general ledget transaction, I can do it, but this is a diferent format report so I can´t paste into the larger file. So I have to rewiew all transactions and pasting them with the other format. That is gona take a lot of time and also I have to do a doble check in order to define that the report is ok.
    Maybe I don´t understand and there is a way to export trnsactions from specific dates with the "data export" format.
    Thanks a lot again,
    Regards.

• BarsinBarsin Member, Moderator Posts: 2,041 ✭✭✭

Hey there @matias

Currently the data export section does not allow for your to export by filtering a specific date. The only place you can download specific date ranges for your transactions is under Reports > Account transactions (general ledger) report > Filter the account > Dates > Select export at the top right.

This is a slightly different CSV download than the one you'll see in the data export so you may need to fill in some info manually!