Wave System Crashing a lot

SunnyOfficeSunnyOffice Member Posts: 10

I am experiencing a lot of crashing of the wave system for the past 2-3 days. Each time I prepare a Journal Entry and click on Save, the system goes bust with the green screen appearing and the message "something went wrong". Is anyone else also facing similar issue. My work is getting impacted a lot due to this because, as if intelligently, the system crashes whenever I am about to save a complex journal. Someone please help. Thanks.

Tagged:
edited March 19, 2018 in Accounting Technical Support

Comments

• whitty99whitty99 Member Posts: 4

I am also experiencing this its crashing all the time

• AlexiaAlexia Member Posts: 3,314 ✭✭✭✭

Hi @SunnyOffice and @whitty99.

Can you give us a bit more information on those crashed? Does it always happen when you do the same task? On what page does it happen?

Can you take a screenshot of the error message you receive when it does crash?

• SunnyOfficeSunnyOffice Member Posts: 10

Hi Alexia, thanks for your response. Please find attached the screen shots.
    The site is crashing randomly while accessing the server. I do not necessarily see a pattern to reproduce, it is happening on random events such as switching pages (requesting pages from server) or sometimes saving a journal to the server or entering an expense transaction etc. The message it is showing is about some Cloudflare Singapore server issue (as is also visible in the screenshots). The problem is that it is occurring way too much..... you can say 1 in every 3 server hits is giving me the error. As a result, I have now started to use excel for preparing my entries, so that even if the save event crashes, I have backup to copy from.

Screenshots of the errors that I got in the last 10 minutes are attached.

• CharlotteCharlotte Member Posts: 671 admin

Thanks @SunnyOffice appreciate your taking the time to post screenshots. Our team is currently working to understand this issue. It seems to be localized to Singapore and surrounding regions and to be related to Cloudflare. Do you find that this is happening more frequently at certain times of day or when you're performing certain actions in Wave?

edited March 18, 2018
  • SunnyOfficeSunnyOffice Member Posts: 10

Thanks Charlotte for your response. The error seems to be occurring all times of the day. And it is happening across all events that access the server - whether it be saving a transaction, journal, opening a report, switching pages within wave etc.. It is financial year end in India (our financial cycle is April to March) so we are using Wave a lot these days for making closing entries. I assume people who use Wave here in India must also be using it extensively these days due to FY end. This excessive load in the region could be one of the reasons, I guess.

Thank you for keeping us posted @SunnyOffice. We'll make sure to do the same when we have more information.

Hi @SunnyOffice.

From what we can tell, the issue should now be resolved. Could you test it out on your end and let us know?