Options

Error: Creating payment for Bill/posting to Transactions

MaasiveMaasive Member Posts: 1

I recently created a new bill in Wave, and when I attempted to register the payment, I got this error: "Error modifying €###.## payment". Although it eventually does record the payment to the bill upon refresh, it does not post the payment to Transactions. I have already deleted the payment/bill and recreated both, but I get the same errors/issues every time. The bill and payment currency are both in Euros € as is the business. Any help/insight would be greatly appreciated.

Tagged:

Comments

• Options
    ConnorMConnorM Member Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭

Hey @Maasive! That definitely sounds like a funky one, I'd love to break this down together to see what we can do! Can you send me a screenshot of what that error looks like within your Wave account? Feel free to blur out any sensitive information in that screenshot.

• Options
    Mr_DidotMr_Didot Member Posts: 5

I am having the same problem.

• Options
    NancyCNancyC Member Posts: 148 admin

Hey @Mr_Didot Can you please share a screenshot of the error you're receiving along with walking me through your workflow? Please don't forget to block out any sensitive information from the screenshot (such as customer name, name of your business...etc).