Cash Flow statement

KJeffersKJeffers Member Posts: 2

I saw an announcement about a cash flow statement. Why am I not seeing it on my profile? Is there something additional I have to do to get the statement to show up as part of my reports?

Comments

• EnsignBellaRoEnsignBellaRo Member Posts: 28 ✭✭

My understanding, @KJeffers, is that folks are being migrated to the new version of Wave slowly. I've read another post or two asking the same. I think they're supposed to migrate the rest of us within the next few months. If you want to check out what it looks like, tho, you can create a new business and see for yourself, since new businesses are automatically set to the new version.

edited March 15, 2018
  • KJeffersKJeffers Member Posts: 2

Thanks a lot for your feedback. I have just created a new business for a customer and I have seen the changes. I hope it reaches me soon. This is quite a process tho @Isabel Ro

• AlexiaAlexia Member Posts: 3,314 ✭✭✭✭

Hi, @KJeffers.

We're going as fast as we safely can. Our priority is to make sure none of your data gets damaged in the move, which is why we're being careful and making sure we have the available resources before migrating a group of Wavers.

I promise you that we're just as excited to be done with this migration as you are to switch over to the new version!