TD Bank Connectivity Issue

waxoxowaxoxo Member Posts: 3

Hi, My account is not working for importing transactions from TD Bank. See attached screenshot. I am not sure what it impacts. All of my Payroll and Business transactions are connected with TD bank. I have sent multiple support emails without any help from Wave. I like to know when will this get fixed and also will it affect my automatic payments to employees and my tax remittance to CRA?

edited March 30, 2021 in Bank Connections

Comments

• Dynamic_BusinessDynamic_Business Member Posts: 2

I'm having the same issue for a while now!

• BarsinBarsin Member, Moderator Posts: 2,041 ✭✭✭

Hey @Dynamic_Business

At this time instead of trying to reconnect, would you mind trying the following steps for me?

1. Delete your bank connection entirely.

2. Can you log into your online bank portal and make sure that you take note of the URL that is used once you've successfully logged in.

3. Go back to your Wave account and add a new bank account. Search for the financial institution. You may see several different types of connections for the same bank here. Select the most appropriate connection to your bank's online URL.

4. Ensure that the same credentials you used to log in to your online bank is the exact same as what you're typing into Wave.

5. When it comes to transactions importing and editing the date be sure to select the date of the most recent transaction uploaded into Wave, otherwise you may see duplicates.

If this does not work, I would try selecting a few different connections from the list. Sometimes the general umbrella connection is what works best.

If you haven't already checked out our HELP CENTER, feel free to do so for further assistance.

Take care and have a great weekend!